Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas

Around the holiday season, we all get to reflect on the events of the past year. I have been blogging here since August 27th 2005. My fellow bloggers have given me many new ideas and, I hope, I have passed on some interesting thoughts to them as well.

During this season of giving, I wanted to somehow show my appreciation to the readers that have made my blogging experience so memorable. I realized that I was negligent and never added any links to other websites on my blog. There are so many good blogs out there, that it is hard to decide who to link.

Then I had an idea, why not link to a blog or website of everyone who ever commented on my site (except for obvious spam). So I went through all my posts and found a blog or website from everyone who commented, and created a link to it. I've placed these links right after my profile on the sidebar. This is my small way of thanking everyone for contributing your thoughts and opinions.

I hate to say this, but in the future, a comment does not guarantee a link. So please don't spam me with useless comments. But if your comment is useful, even if it doesn't agree with me, I'll check out your site and possibly add a link to it.

I hope you will keep reading my blog and providing useful input.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all.

9 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Beau said...

Best of the Season to you George. Thanks for the "Merry Christmas" post, and putting some links out there. I look forward to dropping by your blog in the New Year.

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you as well. Your writing is thoughtful and interesting; I'm always happy to find good writing to recommend!

 
At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too Sir

And may 2006 be an exceptional year for you.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Diane said...

And a very Happy Holiday season to you as well!

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Wally Banners said...

Hi George ty man. thats first time someone links back to me on thier own blog. Deeply touched sir and happy new year to u and urs :)

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Such a nice post! Good luck to you in the coming year.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Kiley said...

That is so sweet, thank you very much! :-)

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger OptyMyst said...

your post alone is a nice gift to people you know, and a nice one for those of us who surf by and see it. happy new year to you, george!

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger George Lunt said...

To runr53:

I got the image from a site that supplies free stock photos: http://www.sxc.hu/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home